20 Paper Artworks That Tell “Nothing Can Match the Basic”
Let’s go back to basic. That’s the trend today for some artists like Helen Musselwhite, JolisPaons, Sher Christopher, and David Brownings. These creative individuals sheer away from today’s digital art frenzy. Instead, they chose to use paper as the prime medium for their masterpieces.
Their artworks tell us that paper can be made into anything, given that we invest creative juices into it. Quite unbelievable, but it’s true. Still doubting? Try to look at these paper art samples I collected from the web. Probably after checking these crafts, you can then understand what I’m saying. Enjoy guys!
MOTHER AND SON
I PROUDLY PRESENT
YOUR COMMENTS! I LOVE 'EM
LEAVE A COMMENT
AND MAKE ME HAPPY
- Shawn Rubel : Thanks guys, easy to follow tips that will come in handy for... more
- Shawn Rubel : Derek, if you've got the time, it would be nice to see a ... more
- Shawn Rubel : Great stuff, I'm always trying to follow these aspects whene... more
- Dani : Trimakasih Pak.. Izin unduh ya... more
- Dani : Motif-motif batiknya bagus sekali Pak. Mksh sudah mempostin... more