20 Examples of Bokeh in Fashion Photography
Bokeh involves adjusting the focus of a camera lense in order to achieve a clear image contrasting against a blurred background. This art is often used in every field of photography, but most effectively in fashion and food photography.
There are very few blogs that actually showcase the combination of bokeh photography and fashion together, which is rather rare because the fashion industry is very well known to photographers. However not many have really tried and tested this kind of technique, at least it is something different. Here are examples of Bokeh in fashion photography.
1. Untitled by Evan_Tetreault
2. Zac Posen
3. River Model by Mykel
4. Untitled by hollieanne10
5. Kim Bokeh by Justin Lucarelli
6. Untitled by Eli Santana
7. Eleanor by Faye Sampson
8. Counting Steps by BruMazurek
9. Untitled by Evan Tetreault
10. Linda by Dankae
11. Milan Fashion Week by Stefano
12. These Roads, These Sights by BƛƬƲĐΐƧƮƐ
13. Untitled by ChrisSchc
14. Thai Models by Vicco Gallo
15. Allison by Stephanie Pana
16. High-Fashion by Ryan David Ahern
17. Future Star? by soylentgreen23
18. Adopt by Roberto Urso
19. Bringing it Back Home by Ren Rox
20. Old Fashioned by The Snake 12
I PROUDLY PRESENT
YOUR COMMENTS! I LOVE 'EM
LEAVE A COMMENT
AND MAKE ME HAPPY
Inspiring Sites of the Week is the weekly series where we feature the latest and hottest websites targeting the design world from around the globe.
Blue host is one of the most trusted web hosts in the world. With over two million customers a huge list of features, they can arguably be called the world’s best web host.
Collection of landscapes and digital artworks from illustrator Binu Rojers
In the last few months, the buzz around SVG images has grown and grown. SVG has been around for years, but it’s only recently that it’s started to look like a real contender.The hype around SVG isn’t just some hipster trend, SVG completely solves issues that file formats like JPG completely fail to address.If you want to start using SVG, this article is for you. I’ll guide you through getting your SVG from Illustrator into HTML and then teach you to modify that image using CSS.
This time in TUESDAY FONTS we present to you another great three typographies: Hipstelvetica, Glober and Ormont and they are free fonts.
SUBMIT LINK | MORE NEWS
- Dani : Trimakasih Pak.. Izin unduh ya... more
- Dani : Motif-motif batiknya bagus sekali Pak. Mksh sudah mempostin... more
- Lora : I love these! Do you have a "Youtube" icon in this style?... more
- Rio : Mas, sampean orang dermawan. Trims yo..... more
- Mark Wilston : Great set of points you have highlighted here, I would like ... more