20 Examples of Bokeh in Fashion Photography
Bokeh involves adjusting the focus of a camera lense in order to achieve a clear image contrasting against a blurred background. This art is often used in every field of photography, but most effectively in fashion and food photography.
There are very few blogs that actually showcase the combination of bokeh photography and fashion together, which is rather rare because the fashion industry is very well known to photographers. However not many have really tried and tested this kind of technique, at least it is something different. Here are examples of Bokeh in fashion photography.
1. Untitled by Evan_Tetreault
2. Zac Posen
3. River Model by Mykel
4. Untitled by hollieanne10
5. Kim Bokeh by Justin Lucarelli
6. Untitled by Eli Santana
7. Eleanor by Faye Sampson
8. Counting Steps by BruMazurek
9. Untitled by Evan Tetreault
10. Linda by Dankae
11. Milan Fashion Week by Stefano
12. These Roads, These Sights by BƛƬƲĐΐƧƮƐ
13. Untitled by ChrisSchc
14. Thai Models by Vicco Gallo
15. Allison by Stephanie Pana
16. High-Fashion by Ryan David Ahern
17. Future Star? by soylentgreen23
18. Adopt by Roberto Urso
19. Bringing it Back Home by Ren Rox
20. Old Fashioned by The Snake 12
I PROUDLY PRESENT
YOUR COMMENTS! I LOVE 'EM
LEAVE A COMMENT
AND MAKE ME HAPPY
Why not buy a vector designed tatoo? Here is a list of 10 Best vector tatoo designs we found on Graphicriver.
Here is a collection of 10 apps that are beautifully designed, solve a problem, entertain and have a very promising future. Get inspired by the leaders of tomorrow.
Small collection of typography projects that shows unique methods for the creation of a design.
You no longer have to purchase, download and install expensive photo editing software to edit photographs – the Internet is literally brimming over with various photo editing programs, both basic and professional ones. Most of them work online through your browser, making photo editing easier and faster than ever.
Since I’m a nice guy, I thought it would be good to give you, something cool out of this. So I made these desk templates of an iMac, an iPad and an iPhone alone, plus one with both three.
SUBMIT LINK | MORE NEWS
- Lora : I love these! Do you have a "Youtube" icon in this style?... more
- Rio : Mas, sampean orang dermawan. Trims yo..... more
- Mark Wilston : Great set of points you have highlighted here, I would like ... more
- batiku : Kalo dalam kaidah jawa, batik04 itu namanya corak ceplok, ya... more
- Attalaqi : Baik banget ni mas, boleh buat commercial use.. saya juga sa... more