20 Examples of Bokeh in Fashion Photography
Bokeh involves adjusting the focus of a camera lense in order to achieve a clear image contrasting against a blurred background. This art is often used in every field of photography, but most effectively in fashion and food photography.
There are very few blogs that actually showcase the combination of bokeh photography and fashion together, which is rather rare because the fashion industry is very well known to photographers. However not many have really tried and tested this kind of technique, at least it is something different. Here are examples of Bokeh in fashion photography.
1. Untitled by Evan_Tetreault
2. Zac Posen
3. River Model by Mykel
4. Untitled by hollieanne10
5. Kim Bokeh by Justin Lucarelli
6. Untitled by Eli Santana
7. Eleanor by Faye Sampson
8. Counting Steps by BruMazurek
9. Untitled by Evan Tetreault
10. Linda by Dankae
11. Milan Fashion Week by Stefano
12. These Roads, These Sights by BƛƬƲĐΐƧƮƐ
13. Untitled by ChrisSchc
14. Thai Models by Vicco Gallo
15. Allison by Stephanie Pana
16. High-Fashion by Ryan David Ahern
17. Future Star? by soylentgreen23
18. Adopt by Roberto Urso
19. Bringing it Back Home by Ren Rox
20. Old Fashioned by The Snake 12
I PROUDLY PRESENT
YOUR COMMENTS! I LOVE 'EM
LEAVE A COMMENT
AND MAKE ME HAPPY
Last week, Adobe announced that there will be no further development of their Fireworks application. Security updates will be provided and bug fixes may arrive, but for all intents and purposes Fireworks CS6 is a dead man walking. The petitions for clemency have already begun, but it seems likely that at some point Adobe’s CEO will give the order to flick the switch and like a paper rocket on a rainy fourth of July, Fireworks will be no more.
Business cards are used to symbolize the quality and status of an organization. A well designed business card can promote your business, as well as let you stand out in the pact. This makes everyone to search for inspirational business card design so as to make a positive impact on their client as it serves as a first look at your company. You can select from a wide range of designs depending upon your profession, taste and budget. Business cards made of different materials are also available in the market.
Wire framing: In Web designing, Wire Framing is a process in which the web builder analyses many important factors about the web site. It is a brain storming process by which a web builder can see actually if the plan of the website to be built is feasible in reality or not.
HTML5 is one of the most popular markup language in this era. Mostly designers and developers use this amazing language as it is easy to understand and has advanced features than other languages.
Look or utility – what attracts most when it comes to buy something? Definitely looks matter; but utility of the features a product offers play a major role too.
Are you a business man who believes in the magic of the first impression which will take further direction of your business. Or maybe you have a principle that your closeness with clients and maintained relationships can make your business as well stay 'maintained'. Then you must...
SUBMIT LINK | MORE NEWS
- amir hossein monfared : thanku....so useful..... more
- Rooney Reeves : Joomla development is considered to be the best and most eff... more
- Kathy Daunt : Theme is so good. You guys could find so much of word press ... more
- Aishwin Vikhona : Hi Mufti, Thanks for the collection. You should also che... more
- Dr R S Chalapathi : Wallpapers are awesome and beutiful... more