1. W3Schools: Online Web Tutorials
, you can study everything you need to learn, in an accessible and handy format. The website contains a wide range of tutorials from basics to more advanced topics. It has an examples section, as well as a references section to the web standards and other useful tools.
2. Quackit: Free Webmaster Tutorials
teaches beginners how to create websites. They start by teaching you the basics such as HTML and CSS and then introduce you to more advanced topics so that you can add more features to your website. Then you can learn a wide range of topics, from developing websites to publishing and hosting them in Internet.
4. Free Webmaster Help: Everything a webmaster needs
There is a lot of information on Free Webmaster Help
5. Hscripts: Free Web Master Resource
has tons of free resources for webmasters, such as scripts, images, tutorials, tools. Start learning the most popular web design techniques with all of their resources and examples.
6. HTMLlite: Using text editors to create web pages. Easy to learn.
will show you how to easily create web pages with your favorite text editor. The website covers web development in an easy and understandable way. You will start learning from the basics and proceed to more advanceed topics with examples.
8. WebDevelopersNotes: Free Web Development Tutorials
9. EchoEcho: Web Tutorials
Tutorials on EchoEcho
10. Sergey Gribov Web Site: JumpStart to the Web technologies tutorial
11. Jessett: Creating a web site – a step by step guide
covers such topics as usability, graphic design, html, css, dhtml and more. Step by step you will study the basics of web design, HTML and CSS with inline preview examples. That’s another advertisment free website.
12. Web Design Library: One-stop Web Design Resource
Web Design Library
contains many resources both articles and tutorials on web design, graphics, web programming and site maintenance. Although there are no common getting started tutorials, the website has a lot of tutorials covering different aspects of each web design topic.
13. ACADEMIC Tutorials: Quick & Easy Learning
There is a huge collection
of tutorials, lessons, quizes and how-to’s on a big list of topics. Categories include HTML/XML tutorials, browser and server-side scripting, multimedia and other web building topics. And all that is available in five different languages. Too bad it is heavy on advertisment.
14. How-to-build-websites: Beginners Web Design Tutorials
is designed for beginners. Stefan Mischook offers you to learn basics of web design with his tutorials and simple step-by-step instructional videos. One downside is that not all of his videos are available for free.
15. Webmonkey: the Web Developers Resource
is a free, public resouce for web developers. It is mostly for advanced and professional web developers, but there are tutorials suitable for beginners, too.
16. Codenique: Free Tutorials on HTML, XHTML, CSS and More Online!
17. PageResource: The Web Design Resource
18. Techi Warehouse
Techi Warehouse website
19. HTMLDog: HTML and CSS Tutorials, References, and Articles
web designer resource is for everything HTML and CSS, the most common technologies used in making web pages. It does not contain tutorials on many topics, instead it focuses on HTML and CSS. There are tutorials for beginners, intermidate and advanced web developers. It also has articles, examples and references
on the topics. Moreover, if you want to study those topics offline, then you can purchase HTML-CSS book from them.
20. Beginner’s Guide
covers everything you need to know about HTML and CSS, not to mention essential references. And all that without any ads.
21. HTMLPrimer: Tutorials, Guides and Reference Materials
Learn HTMl and CSS with HTMLPrimer
. Besides chapters for beginners, they cover advanced topics as well.
22. HTML.net: Learn HTML and CSS – Use our free tutorials – Build your own website
provides tutorials on HTML and CSS in many different languages. So if you want to learn HTML and CSS on your native language, then it’s a good place to do it.
23. Web Design from Scratch
24. Microsoft Beginner Developer Learning Center
Learn about the foundations of the Internet and Web development with Microsoft Beginner Developer Learing Center
25. HTML MADE EASY: Web Design for Beginners
HTML MADE EASY
is both online and offline material (a book) to study HTML. You will learn the basics of HTML in several quick lessons.
26. Boogie Jack: HTML and CSS Tutorials
is an HTML help site featuring standards-based HTML tutorials, CSS tutorials and other website design help and resources.
27. CSSBASICS: Everything you ever wanted to know about the basics of CSS
covers everything about CSS. If you are new to CSS or want to learn more about seperating style from content, then that website is the right place for you.
28. Friendly Bit: Beginners guide to CSS
Friendly Bit is a web development blog with a good Beginners guide to CSS
. Check it out to find out what CSS is and all about it with simple examples.
29. HTMLHelp: Guide to Cascading Style Sheets
32. CSS-Tricks: a web design community
33. Photo editing
34. Simplephotoshop: As Simple As Photoshop
provides you with a quick overview of Photoshop interface and basic work principles. Every tutorial here is packed with a short movie showing some practical usage of the wordy lesson.
35. Photoshopsuccess: Absolute beginners guide to Photoshop
is a blog dedicated to photoshop. It has tutorials, tips and tricks ranging from beginner to advanced users.
36. 50 Great Photoshop Tutorials for Clever Beginners
Before you can create Photoshop masterworks, you need to learn the basics. Even the most complex digital artworks are built on a foundation of simple actions. These 50 tutorials
are aimed at the clever beginner who wants to master Photoshop from the roots.
is an official and original resource. The website contains everything you might need for jQuery from the library itself and documentation to tutorials and discussions
38. jQuery for Absolute Beginners: The Complete Series
39. Webreference: Introduction to AJAX Technologies
There is a good tutorial with code examples about AJAX technologies
on webreference. You will learn what is AJAX and its place in the Web 2.0.
41. Free Adobe Flash Tutorials
is all about Flash tutorials. There are tutorials for beginners, followed by Flash Animation and Flash Actionscript tutorials.
There is a nice flash movie
, which will interactivly introduce you to Flash by pointing you what you can do.
contains three 10-minute tutorials, which will introduce you to the basics of Flash and show you how to make simple animation and action scripts.
Original Post by natcoll.ac.nz