Social networking is a great tool to generate traffic to your website. Social networking can help you gain contacts, readers, and increased public awareness. The use of social networking is an indirect way to generate more traffic to your site. Without the use of social networking sites, there is a community of people out there that may not be aware of your website.
Here is a tutorial to add social bookmarking icons in your blog. There comes many plugins but I personally like Sexy Bookmarks for it being really cool and with nice hover effect.
Make Post Titles Non Clickable Inside The Posts
List Of Ping Services
Professional Code Box For Bloggers
Note: Before adding this plugin, do take a backup of your data.
For WordPress Users:
01. In your WordPress Admin Dashboard, in left hand side, click on Plugins -> Add New or Download from authors site:
and search for SexyBookmarks and click Install.
02. Now Activate Plugin
and then go to Settings -> SexyBookmarks to configure it accordingly.
For Blogger Users:
Note: Before adding this hack, do take a backup of your template.
For Original hack and support visit this page:
01. Go to Layout -> Edit HTML and click on Expand Widget Templates
02. Now find </head> and put the following code before it:
03. Now Put the below code after <data:post.body/>
04. Now find this (@NAME) and replace the name with your Twitter profile name like ArtfanDesign. You can replace the feeds link with your feedburner link if you are using it.
Hope you enjoyed the post.
Original Post by Bariski