Awesome Examples of Light Speed Photography
I like the stream of light in photograph, it impressive me. The spots of light make a stream or line of light. Dark night be color full of lights, photo more worth.
In low light conditions it hard to got good photo. Motion is not always bad, Basically three areas that you can adjust are ISO, Aperture and Shutter speed .The opening and closing of the lens diaphragm, or aperture, affects the amount of light. Shutter speed setting affects the amount it take the time for light entering to camera sensor.
So if you have a fast shutter speed, then you need more light. If your shutter speed is slower, then you need less light. As a result, an open aperture means a faster shutter speed. A closed aperture means a slower shutter speed.
The other variable in the exposure equation is ISO, which refers to the sensitivity of the film or imaging sensor inside your camera.
So before we find out more technically. I have collected some amazing photograph of light speed.
1000 trips by pbo31
Here some article to know more about shutter speed
- Introduction to Shutter Speed in Digital Photography (digital photography school)
- Shooting with Slow Shutter Speed (beyond mega pixels)
- Understanding shutter speed photography fundamentals (better photo school)
- Camera Shutter Speeds explained (ephotozine)
I PROUDLY PRESENT
YOUR COMMENTS! I LOVE 'EM
LEAVE A COMMENT
AND MAKE ME HAPPY
- ubaid : Reliable review Guys, You can also try these free logo cre... more
- baju batik : gan, saya izin download desain batiknya ya.....kebetulan lag... more
- Arif : Trima kasih ,design nya oke punya.... more
- Hema Gupta : A good blog with all the necessary principles that can guide... more
- Shawn Rubel : Thanks guys, easy to follow tips that will come in handy for... more