Magento is an expert open-source e-commerce solution that offers dealers control the look, substance and functionality of their online stores. Magento is an extremely effective tool offering adaptability for the admin. Its benefits are various and its unique template is free in light of the fact that it is open-source. Be that as it may, assuming that you wish to acquire add-ons, extensions, or plugins then you will pay. You have the ability to alter the source code and add things to it yourself, yet unless you know a cycle about programming, you will purchase the code packed inside a plugin, extension or add-ons. Here is the list of Magento extensions which would bring betterment to your ecommerce store.
Deals are something like a magnet which is offered by majority of ecommerce sites over a certain period recently. This is one of the ways to bring more customers visit. If we gain reputation among visitors/customers, then doubtlessly we would move better in business. Usual method to attract visitors by promoting the deals by monthly, daily or for a certain period. There are so many Magento deal of the day extensions for promoting our e-store deal. Promoting the daily deals by pop ups, side and top banners might help to get a visit to the site.
- Easy-to-set up
- Customization is easy
- Supports all default Magento features
- Offers timer notification pointing to ending deals
- Easy-to-filter deals based on product categories, from the lowest to highest discounts, based on offer’s time-frame
- Multi-store support
- Multi-currency support
- Side block for the deals with highest discounts
- Side block for the deals that depicts newly arrived
- Admin can set an email to receive weekly deals report and deal expiry notifications
- Admin can set reminder from 1 to 4 days before the deal expires
- Admin can modify timer manually
If your customers/visitors should be happy, get them to fill all the information in one page. One step checkout extension for Magento has been developed to ease the checkout process and to give a pleasurable buying experience for your customers. By making the checkout process ease, store owners can witness a jump in sales. This Magento checkout one page extension lets your customers to fill up all the necessary information in just one page. No more tensions, no more waste of time, and no more cart page dropouts.
- Newsletter subscription from the checkout page
- Add/edit billing information
- Magento gift options
- Add multiple products to the shopping cart and complete the purchase in just one transaction
- Multi-language support
- Ajax popup for login and forgot password
- Visitors can purchase as a "guest" or "registered user"
- Admin can enable or disable One step checkout in cart page
- Admin can set default shipping and payment methods
- Admin can Enable or disable discount coupons on checkout page
Maintaining product reviews is the great task for all ecommerce store owners. And this is the same for any buyers. They would go through the sayings of the users already purchased the product and decide whether to buy a product or not. Every user who posted their reviews and ratings might help to build the level of trust for any individual who reads it. Few Magneto review extensions might help to get the review and rating from the customers and promote it in social media. Social sharing of your product reviews and ratings, most accepted reviews, permalink for reviews, voting for reviews, recently added reviews might promote your site to a great extent.
- Easy-to-customize and enhance
- Tested and validated on all major browser versions
- Allows users to write reviews for any product
- Allows users to rate any product without adding reviews
- Displays rating in Most Accepted Reviews
- Easy-to-translate into other languages
- Allows to enable or disable recently Reviewed Side-block in admin panel
- Option to filter list using Review ID , Reported Date, Reporter Comments, Reporter Name, Reporter Email , Product Name , Status
- Displays Recently Added Reviews in side-block
Written by Kathy Daunt: She is a Marketing Manager and technology blogger specializing in Easy Ajax Cart and Magento shopping cart extension